Magento is one of the most used e-commerce platforms by all the top businesses. Do you know why? because it enhances online sales with a feasible interface for the users. It comprises a Magento technology stack which ensures its success and much better accomplishment for businesses who use it.
This technology stack consists of various technologies, programming languages, tools, and frameworks to build software or application. Moreover, it has a special software infrastructure that supports the deployment, development, and functioning of the software.
The significance of the technology stack depends on its infrastructure and which tools are required for building this application. It also defines the development, process, scalability, and performance of that software. An amazing technology stack like Magento is ideal for enabling developers to build scalable, robust, and quite efficient applications to provide a framework for continuous integration and disposition.
And that’s not all,
A technology stack will assist in streamlining the development process, lessens the development costs and time, and provides a reliable development place. Plus, this is essentially vital for critical projects, where the technology selection and tools are able to create a difference between successful and disastrous projects. Thus, choose a technology stack that is ideal for any software project’s success.
Components Of Magento Technology Stack
The Magento technology stack has several programming languages and technologies for developing the Magento e-commerce platform and running it successfully. Following are the most amazing technology stack components that you can have a look on:
Magento requires a server to run because it is a server-side application. The highly recommended LAMP stack is the server of Magento. In addition, the LAMP stack stands for Apache, MySQL, Linux, and PHP.
The language of Magento is PHP, which is quite a popular programming language for making web applications and developing dynamic websites. Moreover, Magento uses MySQL which is widely used for making relational database management systems, managing product data, storing data, adding customer information, and other e-commerce data.
- HTML and CSS
To make the frontend design and layout, HTML and CSS are used for Magento’s website.
- Zend Framework
Magento is made as per the Zend Framework. It is a collection of PHP packages that builds a robust framework for developing the web application.
Magento is set up on the Apache web service that is ideal to serve web content. It is an open-source web server.
All in all, the Magento technology stacks are a powerful combo of programming languages as well as technologies to build a scalable, flexible, and custom e-commerce platform.
Benefits of Using Magento Technology Stack
There are several benefits to using Magento's technology stack, including:
- Magento is an ideal option for businesses to encourage a high volume of traffic and growth. With scalability, the Magento technology stack can manage high traffic and transactions.
- This is an adaptable technology stack for modifying and expanding the platform according to the business requirements.
- Magento tech stack offers a range of tools and APIs to build custom integrations and modules.
- An active community of Magento tech stack provides support and assists in using tools that aid businesses to gain the most revenue.
- Magento tech stack has top security features like SSL support, encryption, and hashing. All of them work together for protecting clients’ data and financial activities.
- The responsiveness and site speed is ensured by Magento’s caching, optimization, and other performance-enhancing features.
For the business that looks to break through in the competitive e-commerce world, the Magento technology stack is an adaptable base for making a successful e-commerce website with incredible features like security, performance, and scalability.
Facts & Figures To Know: Magento Technology Stack
Excited to know the key figures and facts of the Magento tech stack? Let’s hop on!
- Magento is built with PHP and it is quite a popular web development language. The survey of current stack overflow showed that it is the 6th most popular programming language all over the world.
- Magento is employing a LESS CSS preprocessor, which adds variables to CSS to maintain the stylesheets easily. 2.2 percent of the 1 million websites are using LESS.
- Over 5,000 Magento marketplace plugins are using the Magento platform. It has payment gateways, marketing automation technology, and delivery providers as well in the module.
- More than 250,000 retailers are using Magento. In fact, the world’s larger e-commerce websites are using this platform and the downloading number is more than 10 million times.
- The community of Magento has 150,000 developer members to share knowledge, provide assistance, and build the platform.
- Magento open source and Magento Commerce are the two editions of Magento. The open-source version is free and the other one has customizable tools that cost a fee.
- It is quite adaptable and able to handle several transactions. Best of all! Magento can manage up to 80,000 orders/ hour and 500,000 SKUs.
Implement Magento Technology Stack For Business Success
With the implementation of the Magento technology stack, businesses can build a flexible, user-friendly yet powerful platform that is ideal to handle a high volume of transactions and traffic while ensuring the best user experience. With the perfect planning, implementation, and optimization, Magento can assist businesses to achieve success and high ranks among the top online retailers.
Now you must be on a hunt for a Magento Partner. However, you do not need to waste time because Beaconhouse Technology has expert Magento developers who can help you to build your dream Magento Webshop. As you know now, the Magento technology stack is quite impressive. This platform has several amazing abilities, so do not step back to use all the Magento features in your upcoming e-commerce projects.
Did we forget something? you can let us know by reaching out, we will be happy to help!